Monday, March 1, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

I still remember those days when I used to play under the rain. To ride on my bike the whole day. To live without problems, responsibilities and rules. But it was just a snap those days were gone and it’s only two months from now I will be graduating in high school. I’m starting to see the real world where challenges, responsibilities and sacrifices come.

Sometimes I just close my eyes to dream about my future where I was so successful. I visualize that I graduated at the University of Baguio taking Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I study hard that’s why I was granted a scholarship and as a fruit, I was the Suma Cum Laude and I top the bar examination. After I graduate I immediately work but in abroad. Then I was able to help my three siblings in studying. My parents do not need to work because I can sustain all the things that we need. Most of all our debts are all paid and were starting a new life in our new home.

But I need to open my eyes now if I want those dreams to happen in my real life. I need to face the world, accept all the challenges, consequences that comes and I will study hard. Failure and quitting should not exist in my vocabulary. And I will always believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment