Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas For Me

Its again December and I can feel the cold breeze of the air and it’s a sign saying, ”Soon it will be Christmas.” I can already see Christmas trees in every house decorated with love and joy. The Christmas lights in the streets, even houses that are so lovely forming different shapes or images. The lanterns that are made perfectly out of different materials. And I can hear the melodies of Christmas not only in the radio but also with the children having their carols.

For me having Christmas is fun and enjoyable but I want to celebrate simply having my COMPLETE FAMILY and of course something delicious food in our table where we eat together laughing, enjoying each other company and having the spirit of Christmas. Of course I also want to give present to my family and friends, even in this way I can make them smile.

Christmas is very important for me because this is the only time that I feel so very happy and I really feel the spirit of Christmas. Where I found everyone is uniting, helping one another, taking time to be king to one and all, and loving one another. Most of all its only happen once a year so why we don’t celebrate it the beat that we can.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment