Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY 3rd Bo0k...!

It was nice to see that another book was done and accomplished. In here I learned a lot that I would carry in the future and it will serve as a hidden sword in mine. I learned more about html tags, on how to makes links and many more. And Microsoft FrontPage was introduced to us. I learned the different parts of the FrontPage and using the Microsoft FrontPage we make a web design. And it’s nice to know how to make a web designing.

Of course there is still destruction I’ve encountered. Like I need to rush on my web design because of the practice of Longaniza Festival I was not able to make it. And when I am finishing some of my activities the mouse was malfunctioning so I cannot work on it.

Despite with these destructions still I make some move. I talk to ma’am Vera Cruz to give me time to finish my web design and thanks to her, she gave me time. I hope I finish it until the deadline.

And now, another book was opened. I’m sure this will be exciting and interesting. I just hope there will be less destruction. This time I will be responsible in doing blogs, activities and everything. I will assure that this will be my best ‘BOOK’ ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment